You may only choose a magician once for the child’s birthday or for a family group or special event. Thus, how do you choose the 1 that’s right for you? It’s a dilemma many parents have risen with me when looking to reserve someone. The main difficulties people raise with me at night seem to be;
• My kid wants a magician and I don't know how to pick one!
• Plenty of magicians say they are the best. Who can I believe?
• A few advertise saying these are the ‘Number 1 Magician’. How can there be more than one number one? And how can they state number 1? What is the proof?
• Is the most expensive the best one to get?
They are just a few of the difficulties mums, fathers, event organizers, and so on, have when trying to choose a magician.
Here’s what I advise when choosing a magician for the party or even. ( I actually do recommend to ignore the advertising hype on websites)
Choosing Your Magician
1. Pick at least two, ideally three, to consider contacting.
2. As you look at their particular websites make of listing of questions to ask them.
3. When you call or email them ask the questions you have and make sure they actually effectively answer them and not ignore them. Especially in relation to Insurance and Child Safety.
4. Do they make use of fire in their displays or any props that could end up being dangerous, like floating a kid?
5. Don’t be pressured together with statements such as, “I only have one booking available that day if you book now” or “Call others if you want but I am the actual kids party magician sydney or the aged “No I’m too busy..Oh yea look at that, I can just squeeze you inside.”
6. Get a selection of costs and make sure you know what’s incorporated for your money.
Remember, you may only get a magician once for your child do you want a suitable one. The priciest may not be the best and the cheapest may not be the particular worst.
I want you to possess a great magic party and to get the best Sydney kids Magician for you personally.